Kimera Restaurant and Lounge will host a special New Years Eve event on December 31st, 2010 featuring three- and four-course prix-fixe menu options along with a DJ and dancing all through the night.
· The first seating for dinner offers reservation times from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. (guests must clear their table by 8:00 p.m.). For $45 per person guests will receive a three-course prix-fixe dinner, along with access to the lounge all night.
· The second seating for dinner offers reservations times from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. At a cost of $75 per person, guests will receive a four-course prix fixe dinner along with access to the lounge and access to their dinner table all night.
· In Kimera’s trendy lounge a DJ will keep the party going after dinner, so patrons can dance their way into 2011.
· Complimentary valet parking is available.
· For New Years Eve 2010 ABC7 News named Kimera the Top place to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Orange County: http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/consumer&id=7192387
DATE: New Years Eve, Friday, December 31st 2010
TIME: 5:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
LOCATION: Kimera Restaurant
19530 Jamboree Road
Irvine, CA 92612
RESERVATIONS: (949) 261-1222
COST: $45 for the first seating
$75 for the second seating